Friday, February 8, 2013

Checklist and Guidelines for LISA Virtualization

DB connection:

1) Put the OJDBC14 jar file in LISA—lib and hot deploy folder
2) Go to LISA – database and copy oracle-site property file and paste it in the LISA home directory
3) Change the file name as Site
4) Edit the below properties

lisadb.pool.common.driverClass
lisadb.pool.common.url
lisadb.pool.common.user
lisadb.pool.common.password
lisadb.internal.enabled=false

5) In LISA add a step for sql injection with the below instructions

Enter jdbc driver as oracle.jdbc.driver.Oracledriver
Enter connection string
Enter username and pw
Select “Returns results set” checkbox only for select query. Disable it for insert and update queries
Make the sql command in single line
Remove semi colon at the end of the query

6) Always declare the property in the below format -  '{{ItemTag}}'

Creating WSDL

1) Click Add button in stateless transaction section
2) Change the match style as operation
3) In operation enter ( GET /”End point”) not wsdl url
4) In request data add an arguments name and value as “wsdl”
5) In request data meta data add the below details

HTTP-Method    GET
HTTP-URI    /”End point”
HTTP-Version    HTTP/1.1
Accept    image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash, application/x-ms-application, application/x-ms-xbap, application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument, application/xaml+xml, application/vnd.ms-excel, application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*
Accept-Language    en-us
User-Agent    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2; MS-RTC LM 8)
Accept-Encoding    gzip, deflate
Host    localhost:8001
Connection    Keep-Alive

6) In response section copy and paste the request

Enter the wsdl url for the service and copy the request and paste it in the response body section
Change the end point of the service in the request. It should be in            “

7) In Meta data section enter the below keys

Content-Type    text/xml; charset=utf-8
Date    {{=httpNow()}}
HTTP-Response-Code    200
HTTP-Response-Code-Text    OK
Server    LISA/Virtual-Environment-Server

X-Powered-By        Servlet/2.5 JSP/2.1

8) Run the ITR and open IE , open the end point wsdl url. It should display the request without error



Deploying the VSM:

1) Open server console
2) Right click VSM and select create MAR info file
3) Enter the name and version and click ok
4) Now select mar info and click Build model archive
5) Save it to the project
6) In server console select deploy a new service button in the top
7) Select a model archive from your project and click deploy button
8) After deploy start the service
9) Now hit the service in the real environment

VSM Model

1) Always the respond should come from the virtual image selection
2) We can remove virtual route tracker
3) Double click https listen and enter the end point in  the base path field “/end point”

Adding a filter

Select https listen
Select add filter button under filter section
Select xml filter – parse text from xml flter
Enter filter in as “lisa.vse.http.current.transaction.body”
Enter the tag which is used in the request for ex : v12:StoreID
Enter any property name

For database filter

Select databse filter – Extract result from jdbc result set

Adding an assertion

Select add xml filter ---ensure result contains the string


Adding a data set


Select common data sets and random code generator




General guidelines:

1) All the req and res pair should be in Data folder
2) Req should be in the format of –req and response should be in the format f –rsp
3) Save the service image as “SI_project name.VSI” and the vsm as “VSM_project name.vsm”
4) Save the project as BBYM_RL_service name_Ver01”
5) Enter 9090 in the port while configuring HTTPS protocol
6) Save the ITR after execution if required
7) Request match style should be signature and response should be exact
8) Enable magic string check box for the all the values which is passed through the request
9) In response all the comparison operation should be “Anything” under the arguments
10) Check for the VSM path before the execution
11) Note down all the steps added and the changes made under Documentation section
12) Check with the content type in the response
13) Check with the req/res pairs which is currently used  in the application



26 comments:

  1. You made some decent factors there. I looked on the internet for the difficulty and found most individuals will associate with along with your website.

    Web development company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a pretty thing you had said here. I think this will be useful at many people. SO please keep update like this.
    Back to original

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visіted multipⅼe weƅ sitеs but tһe audio
    quality for audio songs current at this webѕite is truⅼy excellent.

    read the full info here : Nine Methods Of Encryption Softѡare Domination & How To
    How To Encrypt А Password Ϝⲟr Free Ιn Less Tһan 3 Minutes Using Ƭhese Ꭺmazing Tools

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hɑve been еxрⅼߋring for a bit for any high-quaⅼity articles or blog
    posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this
    website. Studying this info So i'm glad to exhibit thɑt I have an incrediЬly good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
    I sⲟ much ѕurely will maкe certain to do not disreɡard thіs website and give it
    a look rеgulaгlү.
    next : How To Passᴡord Protect Ϝolder Business Usіng Your Childhօod Memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. HowԀy! Quick question that's completely off topic.

    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My web site looks weird when viewing from my iphone.
    I'm tryіng to find a theme or plugin that migһt be able
    to correct this issue. If you have any recommendations, pⅼease
    share. Many thanks!
    my expⅼanatіon : Top Tips Of Encryption Software & 4 Reasߋns Ԝhy
    Yоu Can’t How Tօ Encryρt A Passwⲟrd For Fгee Without Social Media

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep tһis going please, great job!
    pop over here : 9 Lessons About Encryption Software You Need To Learn Before You Hit 40 & Nine Surprisinglʏ Effective Ways To How To Encrypt Ꭺ Passwoгd For Free

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quite like reading an article that will make people think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoah this blog is great i love studying your articles.
    Stay up the great work! You know, lots of individuals
    are looking around for this info, you can help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge about unpredicted emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for any other informative site. The place else could I get that
    type of information written in such an ideal manner?
    I have a undertaking that I'm just now running on, and I've been at the look out for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support
    you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I ҝnow thiѕ is off topic but Ӏ ѡas wondегing іf you knew of any widgets I could ɑdd to
    my blog that automatically tweet my neweѕt twitter updates.
    I've been ⅼooking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hopіng maybe yoᥙ would have
    some experience with something like this. Plеase let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading youг blog and I look forward to your new updatеs.

    look wһat i found : How To Pɑssword Protect Foⅼԁer With Minimum Effort And Still Leɑve People Amazed

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good day very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb ..
    I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I'm happy to
    find so many useful information right here in the publish,
    we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks
    for sharing. . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my site thus
    i came to go back the choose?.I'm trying to to find things
    to enhance my web site!I guess its adequate to use a few of your concepts!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I pay a quick visit each day some websites and websites
    to read content, however this website gives feature based
    content.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of space .
    Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site.
    Reading this information So i am glad to exhibit
    that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came
    upon just what I needed. I such a lot undoubtedly will make certain to don?t
    omit this website and give it a glance regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your site,
    how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account aided me a appropriate deal. I had been tiny bit
    acquainted of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear idea

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya very nice web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing ..
    I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also?
    I'm happy to search out a lot of helpful information right here in the
    post, we need work out more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.

    . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all vital infos.

    I would like to peer more posts like this .

    ReplyDelete
  20. I read this post fully concerning the difference of most recent and earlier technologies, it's amazing article.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello there I am so grateful I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was looking
    on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to
    say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at
    the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so
    when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb job.

    ReplyDelete
  22. After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added-
    checkbox and from now on every time a comment
    is added I receive four emails with the exact same comment.
    Is there a means you are able to remove me from that service?

    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's not my first time to go to see this web page, i am browsing this web site dailly and get good facts from here daily.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally
    right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine
    just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good post! We will be linking to this particularly great article on our
    site. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. you are actually a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is incredible.
    It sort of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick.
    Also, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a
    fantastic activity in this topic!

    ReplyDelete